[one_half padding=”0 20px 20px 20px”]
High chromium steel roll is produced by centrifugal compound casting technology, with more than 12% Cr content for the shell’s material and high strength nodular cast iron for the core.
The outer microstructure is martensitic matrix which uniformly distributed various forms of carbide. The content of carbide is 10-15%.
The roll adopts differential temperature heat treatment technology for the optimization of texture, performance and the outer layer has high, uniform hardness, high wear resistance.
- Work rolls for 2Hi roughing mills.
- Work rolls for 4Hi roughing mills.
- Work rolls for roughing stands of the hot strip mills.
- Work rolls for roughing medium and generous plate mill and finishing mill.
- Work rolls for roughing of steckel-mill.
- Excellent thermal cracking performance
- Good impact resistance
- Good Gripping performance
- Has good wear resistance at high temperature
- Requirements for cooling water is not high
[/one_half][one_half_last padding=”0 20px 20px 20px”]
|Performance Index||Units||Numerical Value|
|Thermal conductivity||Wm℃.at 500℃||16-20|
|Specific heat capacity||J/g℃||0.49|