[one_half padding=”0 20px 20px 20px”]
Improved high nickel-chromium centrifugal composite casting roll production process, the outer layer to increase the V, W and other strong carbide forming unlimited chilled cast iron, the core element of the high-strength ductile iron.
Outer bainite matrix tissue contains large amounts of eutectic carbides, small MC type carbide uniformly dispersed in the matrix, carbide content of about 25-35%. At the same time the organization also distributed Free State 1-3% graphite.
By optimizing the heat treatment process to ensure the roll has better stress level and suitable hardness.
- All kinds of strip mill finishing after the period of work roll
- The front end portion of the stainless steel finishing mill work rolls
- The heavy plate mill roughing, finishing work roll
- Mill bearing rollers
- The texture makes a lot of carbide rolls have good wear resistance and surface quality, quality assurance rolled.
- Mill situation for different design optimization carbide and graphite content ratio, improve roll performance.
[one_half_last padding=”0 20px 20px 20px”]
|Performance Index||Units||Numerical Value|
|Thermal conduction||Wm℃.at 500℃||18-20|
|Specific heat capacity||J/g℃||0.54-0.70|